Figure out what you're doing that's causing women to have to actively verbalize that they don't want you around.
Even when girls NEXT me for new boyfriends or whatever, it's never really "charged" with negativity like that.
Just like "I have a boyfriend now so we can't hang out anymore

" after failing to make me into their boyfriend to begin with.
If you're being NEXTed, I have used a similar line to your NLP-infused one before to great effect.
A NEXT is a SHIT TEST. How you handle it determines her next play.
Bargaining like a bitch gets you HARD nexted. Something like "Ok well you're really an awesome girl, I enjoyed all our time together and I'll be happy to see you again if you ever change your mind!" makes you stand LEAGUES above all men she's ever met and she will definitely remember you if/when she wants to get laid again.